Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Maximum Temperature (F)
Outdoor Living Product Type
Plumbing Part Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
RPM PRODUCTS PLUMBERS HEAT-PRUF GREASE STEM LUBRICANT 2-1/2 OZ.
Item # GR1
Solder Seal Gunk -- Lubricates Faucet Stem Threads .
LPS LABORATORIES LPS THERMAPLEX MULTI-PURPOSE BEARING GREASE, 14 OZ.
Item # SX-0320440
Ideal for lubricating all types of bearings. Extends re-lubrication periods. Prolongs bearing life. Excellent load carrying properties. "Products of the Year" winner for Lubricants World Magazine. Good corrosion resistance. Reduces grease consumption Meets USDA requirements for H2.
HERCULES 300 Degrees Plumbers Grease
Item # 461462
Valve and faucet stem grease; petroleum oil based. Lubricates stems of valves, faucets, and ballcocks. Excellent for steam and hot water plumbing. Won't melt. Non hazardous. Waterproof. Prevents corrosion. Withstands temperatures from minus 20 deg to to 300 deg F.
- Great for steam and hot water plumbing.
- Wont melt; non hazardous; waterproof.
- Prevents corrosion.
- Valve and faucet stem grease.
Magic Lube 5 oz. Tube of Lubricant/ Sealant Silicone Based
Item # 712002
5 oz. Tube of Silicone based Sealant/ Lubricant. A PTFE based Multipurpose Sealant/Lubricant. Can be used in both wet and Dry Environments.
- Can be used in temperature ranges between 10F to 425F
- Forms a durable, adhesive film that prevents contact even under severe shock loads
- Specially formulated to be non-melting, non-volatile and waterproof
- Chemical resistant and compatible with most metals, rubbers and plastic
- Commonly used on motors, O-rings, gaskets, bearings, water filters and much more
- Exceptional product for lubricating and sealing
- Magic Lube
Snake-Oil Cable Deodorizer and Sanitizer, Quart
Item # 214265
Snake-Oil Plus with sprayer preserves and protects your sewer cables against rust and corrosion. Itâ€™s better than common lubricants because its special rust inhibitor cuts through moisture. A must for your drain cables.
- Replaces moisture with a rust-resistant coating
- Significantly extends the life of your cables and your sewer machine
- Also extends the life of the drum, bearings, and power cable feed rollers
- Includes a sprayer to deodorizer that gives your equipment a fresh, clean smell
- Also available in gallons
- SDS available
Liquid Wrench 12 Oz. Gunk Heavy Duty Silicone Spray Lubricant
Item # M914
Reduces friction. Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Multi-Use Lubricating Formula
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Eliminates Squeaks
THOMAS & BETTS 1 Qt. Yellow Wire Pull Lubricant with 3.25 in. Dia Bottle
Item # 823113
Synthetic base wire pulling lubricant by Thomas and Betts. Retains lubricating properties and will not separate up to 200Â°F. Will not separate after freezing. Suitable for use with wire or cable insulated with rubber (R, RH, etc.), Neoprene, nylon and PVC plastics (T, TW, THW, THHN, etc.), Hypalon, high density polyethylene and Cross Linked Polyethylene (XLP). Recommended for use on all commonly used wire and cable including high voltage cable and all U.L. listed conduits.
- Preferred semi-synthetic base formulation
- Superior adherence to cable
- Non-toxic, no silicones, non-staining, easy clean up
- Dries to slick, waxy film
LPS LABORATORIES LPS ALL PURPOSE ANTI-SEIZE 1/2 LB
Item # SX-0255299
Service rating: -65Â° F (-54Â° C) to 1800Â° F (982Â° C). Moly-fortified. Lead free. Protects against seizure, heat-freeze, galling, rust and corrosion. Flows evenly. Lowers friction and reduces wrench torque. Not affected by contraction, expansion or vibration. Will not harden, evaporate or settle out and requires no thinning. Steel blue color.
1 Gal. General Snake Oil
Item # 214122
Snake-Oil preserves and protects your sewer cables against rust and corrosion. Itâ€™s better than common lubricants because its special rust inhibitor cuts through moisture. A must for your drain cables.
- Replaces moisture with a rust-resistant coating
- Significantly extends the life of your cables and sewer machine
- Also extends the life if the drum, bearings and power cable feed
- Available in quarts
- SDS with each bottle
- Also available in quarts
Liquid Wrench 11 Oz. Liquid Wrench Super Penetrant
Item # 556650
Penetrates rust and corroded nuts, bolts, locks, etc. fast.
- Loosens rusted nuts, bolts, and parts in seconds
- Inhibits rust & corrosion
- Displaces moisture
- Also works on locks and other mechanical applications.
Liquid Wrench 11oz Lubricating Oil
Item # 556651
LIQUID WRENCH Lubricating Oil with CERFLON stops squeaks, eases sticking parts, displaces moisture and inhibits rust/corrosion. Great for use on hand & electric garden tools, small hinges, ignition/electrical wires, exterior locks & electrical appliances.
- Long-lasting lubrication that soaks into gaps & displaces moisture
- Leaves a thin wet film while dissolving old lube
- Decreases noise of moving parts
- Defends against wear and corrosion
RADIATORY SPECIALTY LIQUID WRENCH #1 LUBRICANT AEROSOL, 6 OZ.
Item # L106
Liquid Wrench 6 Oz Spray
RADIATORY SPECIALTY LIQUID WRENCH #1 LUBRICANT AEROSOL, 4 OZ.
Item # L104
Liquid Wrench 4 Oz